To,The Editor of Deccan Chronicle, I need to know the rates publish an ad announcing the launch of my new Catering Service. Please help me with the same.

Answer:

Please be informed that releaseMyAd is an online ad booking agency & we book ad classifieds as well as display ad spaces for more than 152+ newspapers across India.  We are the official & certified ad booking agents of Deccan Chronicle.

If you want to book an ad in the Services section of Deccan Chronicle to promote you catering service, please visit the following link: http://deccanchronicle.releasemyad.com/rates/services & choose the region or loaction where you want to advertise.

When you choose the edition or packages you are directed to the 'Compose Ad' page wherein you can view 'Sample Ads' & design the advert with enhancements such as ticks, ad borders, colour highlights & even language translation in case of regional lanaguage newspapers.

Please ensure that the as must be booked at least 2-3 days prior to the day it is due to be released & also payments must be cleared at the same time.

Related to: Deccan Chronicle, Services, Rate Post date: 05/04/2013 - 05:53PM